- Claremont McKenna College, B.A., cum laude, 1985
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D., 1991, Law Review
- Extern, Honorable Armand Arabian, Associate Justice, California Supreme Court, 1991
- Former partner Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP and McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- California Licensed Real Estate Broker
My passion is efficiently helping clients achieve their goals while managing transaction risks. Armed with tested advice, my clients confidently push back in negotiations to succeed at getting what they want. With 30 years of experience and a large law firm pedigree, I am a tireless advocate and trustworthy advisor in complex M&A transactions. I combine my deal experience and interpersonal skills to work effectively with client teams and opposing counsel to successfully negotiate and close deals. My accessibility and prompt, practical legal advice are key benefits to my clients.
I live in Orange County with my husband and our Labrador Retriever. We enjoy flyfishing and visiting our young adult twin daughters. New experiences inspire me, and I love Pilates and reading psychological thrillers and historical fiction. My varied interests broaden my perspective and allow me to provide excellent legal advice and enjoy great relationships with my clients.